Friday, November 24, 2017

Laboratory theatre

By Yevheniia Syvokozova, scholar at the Deutsches Theater, Berlin, Germany


My name is Evgenia Sivok, I studied at Kharkiv, an Ukrainian theatre school. Then for 10 years I entered in my element: make research about the theatrical language by means of participation in the laboratories of the Theater, searching for and re-opening the theater language. Creation of the theater "here and now" considering all the features of the total reality in which you are. Theater of Man.


During my scholarship, I am creating, developing and supporting international project Theatre is Dialogue. I consider, as a professional and researcher, just necessary these kinds of projects. These sessions, meetings and birth of performances giving life, energy, opportunity to hear each other's culture, take risks, make samples of their vision of the theater. I call it "Open Theater", this is when you do not shut yourself out only on your selfish truth, but try to really hear what is the most important issue of the Game of Today for Peace. And you make the practice of creating, searching for a response through the language of the Theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment