Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Germany sky

By Danylo Shramenko, scholar at the Deutsches Theater, Berlin, Germany


I am a man from Ukraine. I Born in Kyiv. I love my country, but now I live and work in Berlin, and I love sky in this city. Sometimes I looking in the sky and see best perfomances in the world it gives me power to work and create.

So, now I work Deutsches Theatre with directors from the Cosmos (Schenk/Cant) and two super actors from Ukraine, I would like to say, that I don't understend nothing, nothing, nothing what happened in Germany, in Europe in theatre. Because everything new for me, people, this culture, how people thinking, how they live, what they eat, it's dangerous very dangerouse. Because food in Germany I feel very bad in market. I worry for them they can die from it.

I feel conflict. I born in another culture, and it's so different... So hard to understand this people.

I think in Urkaine more freedom, chaos, the disorder but in Germany people fell themselves more free but they have a lot of order and sterility.

So I like German sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment